Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome Note

Dear Parents/Guardians/Students of P6.5,

I would like to inform you that I will be the form teacher of Primary 6.5 this year.

Besides taking charge of the class administrative matters, I will be teaching the core academic subjects; English, Mathematics and Science, as well as Social Studies.

As 6.5 form teacher, I am committed to bring out the best in all the students. I believe that home support is important in helping every pupil achieve their full potential. Thus, I look forward to working closely with parents/guardians in monitoring the student’s progress.

I will be employing different modes of communication to keep you updated of the happenings in the class and school. You may visit this class blog for any announcements. I will also be using the school central messaging system to reinforce announcements from time to time. Alternatively, I am contactable via the school phone number: 67831191, or through my email at chan_yew_meng_david@moe.edu.sg.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to this partnership with you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Chan

No comments: